Box window wall units consist of a single package air conditioner that is installed through a wall or in a window space. Box window wall units achieve heating and cooling by a refrigeration process, using R32 refrigerant, where the cool coil extracts heat from the air and dissipates that heat into the air through the hot coil.
In cooling mode the cool coil is inside the home, and the hot coil is outside. In heating mode the hot coil is inside and the cool coil is outside. This is known as “reverse cycle” or “heat pump” heating and cooling.
5 Year Warranty on All Products
Braemar offers a wide range of R32 window wall air conditioning models with reverse cycle ranging from 2.2kW to 6kW in cooling capacity and from 1.9kW to 5.5kW in heating capacity. Read more from their [brochure here].
R32 Reverse Cycle
- 3 Speed Fan with Auto Mode the fan speed automatically adjusts as the room temperature changes.
- Sleep Function the sleep function changes the set point temperature after one and then two hours. This follows a more natural sleep pattern.
- Fresh Air Ventilation adjust the slider to ventilate and expel smoke and odours from the room.
- Anti-Corrosion Protection Hydrophilic Blue Fin Coils. Galvanised and painted slide out chassis.
- Digital Display air conditioner can be run via the digital control panel on the unit or the remote control.
Read more at Seeley International