…and here’s why!
Upgrading to reverse cycle aircon is the answer to your rising gas bill:
Gas prices are rising year on year, and experts say it wont be stopping any time soon! So its time to make some serious changes by switching your old ducted gas heater to a reverse cycle aircon heating and cooling unit. You will experience whole year comfort and save money!
Just by switching to reverse cycle ducted or split system ac you will be making a considerable change saving up to 32% on your heating running costs.
Still Not Convinced? Well – You Can’t Deny the Figures!
Take a look at the difference in your spending if you were to upgrade to reverse cycle systems.
Read more at our Source: Sustainability Victoria, Heating Running Costs Report.
It’s undeniable! In every scenario your running costs are cheaper using reverse cycle aircon!
But wait… There’s more!
With brands such as Daikin and Mitsubishi Electric offering a range of reverse cycle aircons, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- Individual room control (using split systems, multi-heads or zoned ducted systems)
- Better air quality (with advanced plasma filters to remove allergens from the air before entering your home – great for hay fever and asthma sufferers)
- Presence and heat sensors (cut back on costs with these built in smart sensors – your split system will power down when it detects someone has left the room)
- Comfort and quiet modes (perfect for the bedroom or nursery – have it on all night without the noisiness you get from gas)
- Smart phone control, built-in or add-on wifi (Left for work and forgot to turn off the ac? Want to walk straight in the door and be greeted by your perfect temp? Feeding the baby? or Injured? No problem, with your mobile app you have full control whether you’re inside and outside of your home)
- Dual vane directional air flow (set your systems airflow exactly how you like it)
You Still Need Convincing?
It’s everybody’s goal in life to protect and look our for our family. You wouldn’t drive your child around without a seat belt or certified child seat, because we know there’s risks involved. You wouldn’t send them to bed if you knew they would never wake up. Right?
Unfortunately, that’s exactly what happened to Chase (8) and Tyler (6) in 2010 when mum Vanessa put them to bed with the gas ducted heater still running. Gas heaters are deadly if not maintained properly. Did you know they are required to be checked at least every 2 years as they can leak carbon monoxide, an odourless and colourless gas?
Carbon monoxide poisoning can happen in any home with gas appliances and can be lethal, particularly to small children, or cause chronic illness. In the case of Chase and Tyler, the two boys were put to bed with the door closed. Mum and dad stayed up and kept the gas heater on. During this time Chase and Tyler’s bedrooms filled with carbon monoxide. They never woke up again.
If you’re concerned or worried about your existing gas heater you should arrange to have your heater checked by a professional gas plumber.
If you would like to eliminate your risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and those ongoing fees, check out our refrigerated reverse cycle systems here.