Trust – We will treat your house as our own, work in with respect. Use the drop sheet in the working area, clean up and take all the rubbish away.
· Qualified Technicians – We don’t subcontract any of our jobs, our technicians are full time employees, with over 10 years of experience installing domestic ducted air conditioners. We understand all houses are different, and all household have individual heating and cooling needs, our team of experts will provide you with a custom solution based on your requirements.
· Technology – Having up to date technology means our Sales team and technicians can communicate at every step of the job, ensuring the different requirements of each customer are met every time.
· Safety – Safety is our top priority, at the start of every job our technicians complete a full safety audit.
· High Quality Tools – Our technicians are provided with high quality tools and equipment that is regularly maintained and replaced as required, ensuring our technicians can work safely and efficiently.
· After Sale Services – 100% customer satisfaction is our aim, if for any reason an issue does arise, we work quickly to resolve it for you.
· Great value for best result – We will custom heating and cooling solution. Provide premium installation with high quality material. You can enjoy the comfort straight away once the installation is completed.
Daikin Ducted Air Conditioning Systems provide discreet air conditioned comfort. It can be installed in a new home or tailored to suit an existing one, and once installed, only the controller, the return air and discharge grilles are visible inside your home.
Experience year round cosy comfort in every room with Mitsubishi Electric Ducted Air Conditioning. Their advanced control technology brings you warm, even heat during Winter and clean, cool air during Summer. Their ducted air conditioning systems are ideal for multiple room applications and can incorporate zone control if required.
Mitsubishi Electric, Daikin and Gree all offer a selection of bulkhead concealed refrigerated air conditioners. As shown in the image this system requires a bulkhead to be constructed if the unit sits below the ceiling line or these can also be used as small units in a room by room configuration. Shown here with linear slot outlets and many alternate configurations are available. Certainly a custom but discrete solution.