Hi customers, we understand that it is still a very challenging time in Victoria, with high Covid case numbers, and our paramount focus is to ensure the safety of all our customers.
Responding to the safety working environment and VIC’s roadmap, all our staff are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. At the same time, our showroom is closed and by appointment only. Please call us on 0398733858 or emails email@example.com.
Rapid Cold Airconditioning have put in place a number of Covid safe processes to ensure all of our customers and staff are best protected including:
1. All our staff are fully vaccinated
2. QR check in codes at front door
3. Maintain social distancing
Access will require a face mask indoor Quoting during November-January will require an Appointment to ensure a Sales Consultant is available.
- Phone consultant continues: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (closed Public Holidays).
- Sales Consultants are available in person (your home or our office) by appointment only.
- Installations are still being carried out across our working area. However, limited to and arranged around stock availability.
- Warranty and Technical Support for existing customers (where the unit has been installed by us) have returned to in person appointments. We apologise, but we do not provide servicing to the general public.
During installation and preparation of jobs:
- Jobs are recorded in our system including customer and technician/s in attendance as our means of contact tracing if necessary.
- We ask customers refrain from greeting our staff with a hand shake, and keep a distance of at least 1.5m at all times. We do appreciate our customers to wear a mask while the boys are onsite.
- Our technicians will be following our Covid-19 Safe Plan which includes minimising the number of staff onsite, PPE (such as, but not limited to face masks and sanitisers), social distancing during works and limiting their time spent indoors.
We appreciate your understanding as we get used to shaping a new normal for our small business and thank you for supporting us during this tough economic time. Thank you.