Mitsubishi Electric Australia will soon launch the MSZ-LN range in Australian stores. A new line-up of wall-mounted air conditioning units with a sophisticated, streamlined design and a comprehensive range of features.
Mitsubishi Electric’s New Range includes:
- Advanced sensor technology. Finds your position in the room to deliver even cooling and heating.
- Sleek, ultra-modern design to suit the most discerning interior designs.
- Advanced filtration system which works to render harmless bacteria and viruses in the ambient air.
The MSZ-LN range offers sleek style with a choice of three distinct colours: Ruby Red, Onyx Black and Pearl White.
Gone are the days of uncomfortable, uneven cooling and heating, as the unit boasts a sophisticated i-see Sensor which automatically monitors: room occupancy, the position of people in the room, and body temperatures, to deliver customised comfort.
Atesh Mani, National Product Manager says that the MSZ-LN range is set to turn heads in the Australian market later this year and will showcase how the manufacturer is leading the way for air conditioning technology and design.
Furthermore, “this model is ideal for high-end, stylish homes and offices and after its release in Europe a lot of interest is coming from our Australian customers. The excellent design and high-quality materials play an increasingly important role for Australians looking for more than a basic air conditioner,” Atesh said.
Directs air to areas that require additional heating and cooling
- Excellent design means that this unit’s key features, like its double vanes, operate independently to distribute airflow evenly throughout the room. Likewise, the unique split vane design allows airflow to be customised to suit different areas of the room, by independently directing air upwards, downwards or to the side.
- This flexibility can also prevent air from striking obstacles, or direct air to areas that require additional heating or cooling. Split vane airflow is ideal for multi-level hallways in homes.
- The split vane design also means individual personal preferences can now be more easily accommodated. You prefer to feel the heat directly but your partner does not? Simple. A breakthrough in comfort, the split vane design means you can manually adjust the airflow direction to suit both occupants in the room at the same time.
Advanced filtration system
- The unit also has a Plasma Quad Plus, which is an advanced, multi-stage filtration system designed to effectively neutralise contaminants such as allergens, viruses and bacteria ensuring the circulation of fresh, clean air back into the room.
- Moreover, the Plasma Filter is charged with an electrical field and acts as a micro mesh ‘curtain’ across the air inlet opening, effectively catching dust particles, allergens, bacteria and viruses with 99% efficiency (independently tested in a 25m3 room).
- In addition, two air purifying filters and a deodorising filter effectively neutralise odours from the air.
Lower global warming potential
- Above all, the MSZ-LN range uses R32 refrigerant, which has one-third the global warming potential of R410A. Therefore, R32 enables increased energy efficiency, and is said to be the next generation of refrigerants.
Quiet and connected
- Also, features a whisper-quiet operation as low as 19 dB(A), making the product ideal for bedrooms and living spaces. To add, a built-in Wi-Fi interface enables full control and monitoring via the company’s Wi-Fi Control App.
Find out more:
- MSZ-LN product information and specifications
- Read more about Mitsubishi Electric Australia Air Conditioners.
- Find your nearest specialist dealer.
About Mitsubishi Electric Australia
Mitsubishi Electric Australia is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Asia Pacific and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan). Mitsubishi Electric is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing, and sales of electrical and electronic equipment. Such products are used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
For over 40 years, we have been touching the lives of Australians. We supply traction systems for trains, giant sports stadium screens, and substations that regulate your electricity. Mitsubishi Electric advanced technology is in everything from satellites to smart factory solutions, through to home air conditioning and refrigerators.