- Office hours are as continues: 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (closed Public Holidays).
- Sales Consultants are available in person (your home or our office) or via email by appointment only.
- Installations are still being carried out across our working area. However, limited to and arranged around stock availability.
- Warranty and Technical Support for existing customers (where the unit has been installed by us) have returned to in person appointments. We apologise, but we do not provide servicing to the general public.
During installation and preparation of jobs:
- Jobs are recorded in our system including customer and technician/s in attendance as our means of contact tracing if necessary.
- We ask customers refrain from greeting our staff with a hand shake, and keep a distance of at least 1.5m at all times. We do not expect customers to wear a mask while the boys are onsite, however we do ask that communication is kept at a distance and for short periods of time.
- Our technicians will be following our Covid-19 Safe Plan which includes minimising the number of staff onsite, PPE (such as, but not limited to face masks and sanitisers), social distancing during works and limiting their time spent indoors.
We appreciate your understanding as we get used to shaping a new normal for our small business and thank you for supporting us during this tough economic time. Thank you.