While we maintain and service all systems in any and all dwellings, we also offer service agreements for businesses to service and maintain the effectiveness of their heating and cooling. Ensuring you get long-term and trouble-free experiences all year round.
The Benefits of a Service Agreement
Signing a service agreement with a reputable company comes with many benefits, here are some points that we can guarantee:
- Improved Energy Efficiency – units that are working to the manufacturer’s specifications will cost less to run.
- Prolonged Life – with timely preventative care, each unit can last an additional one to three years.
- Avoid Breakdowns – this means less interruptions and frustration for you and others using the space.
- Better Air Quality – enjoy a healthier environment with proper cleaning and servicing of your air conditioning systems. This can be significant in terms of your duty of care.
- Covered for Emergencies – we will respond to emergencies in a timely manner giving you peace of mind.
- We offer a 10% Discount on Any Future Replacement Units, and,
- You will have Peace of Mind that you are covered by our signed service agreement.
We would recommend that we service each unit a minimum of every 6 months, however there is also the option of servicing once every 12 months.
We will arrange to agree on a timetable that minimises the inconvenience to you and others involved, by looking at the option of coming out monthly, quarterly or six monthly to tend to an agreed number of units each visit.
On a practical level, first we complete an audit so we know which units are in each room to ensure that in the event of an emergency, we will know the manufacturer and model type to attend with appropriate parts. This will aid in a swift response with the quickest possible turnaround.
Our Response Time Guarantee:
We will check any unit/s:
- Still working, but not performing well, within 2 working days.
- Making noise sufficiently loud to prevent sleep within 24 hours.
- Which have stopped working completely on the same business day (within reason).